Sorry at this moment in time we offer support from Monday to Friday 8:00 AM GMT – 6:00 PM GMT
What is included in support service?
Any support task which takes 30 miniutes or less to fix or complete is included in the support plans we offer.
Any support task which takes more than 30 minutes to fix or complete is classed as a complicated fix and you will be required to contact us for a cost to complete the work for you.
Example support tickets you can open
We can fix a wide range of Joomla techincal issues.
The following examples will help you understand the type of support tickets we can fix at the website.
- PHP or MYSQL website errors.
- White screen of death error where your Joomla website is displaying a white screen.
- Reset Joomla administrator passwords or unable to log into your website.
- Create new Joomla accounts.
- Setup Joomla menus or categories.
- Enable Joomla search engine friendly URL’s
- Add a new page or document to your website based on the information you provide to us.
- Setup a contact us page and form.
- Joomla template installation.
- Install a Joomla extension or module.
- Recover your website from a website backup we have taken.
- Joomla updates.
- website backups.
- website security
What is not included in the support plan
Examples of what is not included in the support plan we offer.
- Joomla website upgrades from older versions 1.5, 2.5 to version 3.x
- Web hosting techincal issues ( problems with email, FTP access, website downtime)
- Custom development work or changes to the core Joomla files, templates, extensions. This is only avaiable for customers on the professional plus plan.
- Website speed optimization.
- Joomla training
When we have successfully received payment for the support services you have purchased at the website we will contact by email.
The welcome email will include your user name and password details to log into the customer portal where you can open a support ticket
Sorry we only offer support services for Joomla however we recommend you consider the following before choosing a hosting company.
- You get what you pay for. If you cut costs by purchasing a low cost web hosting plan in the long term you will have issues relating to downtime, website speed, support and more all of which will have a serious impact on your business. Investing in a good quality web hosting company is essential to the foundation of your website.
- If you run a business critial website we would recommend investing in a VPS or dediciated server from a reputable supplier.
- Do your research first before choosing a web hosting company. Visit http://www.webhostingtalk.com and look at the reviews posted by real customers. The forum also allows you to post a question and get feedback.
- Make sure the service meets the minimum Joomla techincal requirements https://docs.joomla.org/Technical_requirements
One website or domain is supported for each support service you purchase.
Example if you purchase the professional Joomla support plan you will receive unlimited support for one website.
If you require additional support for more than one website or domain you need to purchase another support plan.
You will not be entering into a long-term contract or commitment with us
We offer a monthly subscription support service which you can cancel at any time during the subscription with us.
If you would like to cancel your support service with us please contact us at the website
Our supported business hours for the Joomla support services we offer are
- Monday – Friday
- 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM GMT
- You will also receive a response to your support ticket within 12 hours. The first response should also include a final fix to resolve your issue. Please note this is based on you providing us with all the information we need to investigate and resolve the issue
You can open an unlimited number of support tickets with us for a single website or domain assigned to the support plan you have purchased.
Please note any support task which takes 30 miniutes or less to fix is included the support plans we offer.
Any support task which takes more than 30 minutes to fix is classed as a more complicated fix and you will be required to contact us for a cost and timescale to complete the work for you.
For more information please read the what type of support will i receive frequently asked questions
All support plans include our Joomla website update service.
Why do you need the Joomla! update service?
- A website running an outdated version of Joomla is subject to cyber attacks and hackers.
- The latest updates include new features and fucntionality to help you get the most out of Joomla
- The latest updates released by Joomla each month include high prority security fixes and performance enhancements.
- We complete a full backup of your website and research, review and test the latest updates before installing them on your website.
How does the update service work ?
Once you have signed up to one of the support plans we offer we take care of everything for you.
We will require a super administator Joomla acount to your website in order to provide you with the above service.
Once we have this information you can site back and relax knowing that your website will be running the latest, stable and secure version of Joomla.
All the support plans we offer include a website uptime monitoring service which monitors your Joomla website 24/7
Why do you need the website monitoring service
- Website downtime costs you money.
- Downtime will impact your position in Google.
- It will have a serious imact on your business, brand and reputation.
What is included in the website monitoring service
- We monitor your website 24/7 every 5 minutes for any downtime via http requests.
- If your website goes down we send you a SMS text so you can react and contact the hosting company to bring the website back online.