We have over 10 year’s experience building, developing and designing great Joomla websites and designs for clients around the world.
Why should you Upgrade your Joomla! website?
- As of December 31st Joomla 2.5 is no longer supported or updated by the community.
- A majority of the templates and extensions available for download are only compatible with the latest version of Joomla 3
- Outdated versions of Joomla are subject to cyber-attacks and security issues which make your website vulnerable to hackers.
- Your website will be faster, stable and more secure.
- You can take advantage of all new functionality and features available in the latest version of the content management system
- The new administrator interface makes updating and managing your website alot easier.
- The latest version of Joomla 3 is a long term supported version of the content management system.
- We will complete a detailed analysis of the website to determine the level of complexity of the migration.
- We will send you a quote and an estimate for how long the process will take and cost to complete the project.
- Once you have approved the quote and made payment we will start the development, migration and testing phase for the project.
- Once the migration is complete we will provide you with access to a secure testing server where you can fully test the website.
- When you are completely satisfied with the website we will migrate the test version of the website to your live website.
How much will it cost
The website migration services start from only £699.00 however the price of the service can vary as each website is unique in terms of
- Website configuration and setup
- How the website is structured and the content included at the website.
- Search engine optimization setup
- Joomla template setup.
- Extensions, mobules and plug-ins installed.
To find out more about the upgrade and migration services we offer contact us today